What are the odds? What are the odds?

Most definitely one of the greatest things that could possibly make you feel good about yourself. It's also funny to think that all of the people living on earth are almost impossibly here.

Strong Pokemon Strong Pokemon

I always find animations that get their humore from real world problems the funniest. Good work.

Animating General Animating General

This is fantastic. 'Cept you took the time to animate what happened. We'd all get much more animation done if we weren't tempted by video games.

alien waffle thing alien waffle thing

Not good at all

Bad artwork, incredibly easy, and terrible controls. If you're going to make a game where you use the mouse to shoot, then set the movement to the WASD keys. And learn how to spell, just because this is your first game it doesn't mean it has to suck.

waffle1223 responds:

Like i said its my first game asshole.

FPS Shooting Test Vanto 2 FPS Shooting Test Vanto 2

A bit small...

It's a nice little game, but it's more of a demo of your skills. It would definitely be better if there was an actual goal to the game. Good work.

Let the Ork Sleep Let the Ork Sleep

It's okay and all...

I can see that you know simple actionscript, but the game has no actual goal. I dislike games that have no goal and end by having the player press a key. The game has effort put into it, but it never ends.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

It's so essey

this makes other reviews look bad

Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic the Hedgehog

When will he draw my arms?

BEEYOOTEEFOOL!

Portal 2 - Next please! Portal 2 - Next please!

This is Nice!

When I saw the icon, I kinda knew that it was Portal related. I also like the amount of detail. The way the portals mimic each other is nice too.

All Starter Pokemon All Starter Pokemon

Heh

That's probably what they would look like if Pokemon were real.