alien waffle thing alien waffle thing

Not good at all

Bad artwork, incredibly easy, and terrible controls. If you're going to make a game where you use the mouse to shoot, then set the movement to the WASD keys. And learn how to spell, just because this is your first game it doesn't mean it has to suck.

waffle1223 responds:

Like i said its my first game asshole.

FPS Shooting Test Vanto 2 FPS Shooting Test Vanto 2

A bit small...

It's a nice little game, but it's more of a demo of your skills. It would definitely be better if there was an actual goal to the game. Good work.

Let the Ork Sleep Let the Ork Sleep

It's okay and all...

I can see that you know simple actionscript, but the game has no actual goal. I dislike games that have no goal and end by having the player press a key. The game has effort put into it, but it never ends.

Nyan Cat: Lost in Space Nyan Cat: Lost in Space

NYAN!

Very nice game! Though I wonder why Nyan Cat is so popular as of now.

Ultimate PokeQuiz Ultimate PokeQuiz

It's okay

At least you know coding. The game is a bit too direct, but it would keep someone occupied for a while.

dotTiger responds:

Yeah it's just a little mini-game really. I don't tend to make full games at the moment, I prefer to just make loads of prototypes because it gets me trying new things a lot faster ^^

Hunters - Relic of Stars Hunters - Relic of Stars

Great overall

It is a great game, but I think you could have added more emotion to your characters. Other than that, awesome.

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

Japan is awesome!

This was probably the most thoughtful game ever made. I just have a hard time beating it.

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Sorta helpful.

I'm having a hard time since there should be an indicator of what to apply the coding to. And in the first instruction when it says make 3 frames, does it mean make movie clips and put them each in 3 main timeline frame. It's been giving me some trouble, but it is explained moderately well.

Sushi Cat 2 Sushi Cat 2

How hard do you think it is to bathe the cat?

SOOOOOOOO much fun! On the bonus levels the cat almost gets stuck in the boxes.

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Best Yet!

Again the game is epic, the Fancy Pants Adventures was what made me want to use flash. But I think there should be an indicator when you got a medal.(I'm not sure if that has to be put in the game or not)