What are the odds? What are the odds?

Most definitely one of the greatest things that could possibly make you feel good about yourself. It's also funny to think that all of the people living on earth are almost impossibly here.

Strong Pokemon Strong Pokemon

I always find animations that get their humore from real world problems the funniest. Good work.

Animating General Animating General

This is fantastic. 'Cept you took the time to animate what happened. We'd all get much more animation done if we weren't tempted by video games.

Fullmetal Arithmetist Fullmetal Arithmetist

I like it

A nice play on words. (I guess you would say that, I'm not sure of the correct term.) Although, When they drew the zero, I thought it was going to be part of a transmutation circle. Good job!

My first Flash : Dino My first Flash : Dino

A bit scratchy.

It's not the best, but it's certainly better than I can do. Nice job, even for your first.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

My favorite by far...

I don't know why, but this one is my favorite out of all of them. The 9 for a score is because the Auditor isn't wearing the halo for half of the cartoon. Quite epic, if I may say so myself...

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

I'm guessing this was a true story.

That's probably where Miyamoto got his ideas. Great job, the animation was smooth. And the sprite editing looked real. I like how you put the Super Mario World sprites in a Super Mario Bros. 3 level, and LoZ: The Minish Cap sprites in a Loz: A Link to the Past dungeon. Everything appealed to me except for the music, since I thought it didn't fit with the animation.

Chill Nyan Cat Chill Nyan Cat

Kinda Pointless

It isn't really your animation or song, so you really put no effort into it. And the sound from the advertisement still plays after you hit the play button, in fact, if you're getting paid to make this then you should give the money to the Nyan Cat creators and the guy who made the music, because you did basically nothing.

ForNoReason responds:

I am a failure.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Now What?

Oh, It's too epic! Just TOO EPIC! But, what'll happen to the Madness series now? Will there be an epilogue or another series with different characters?

Pokemon: Rare Candy Pokemon: Rare Candy

I always wondered that too

Really informational. (Now I know not to eat my rare candies.)So, how did Black end up eating Missingno, or was it already in the trash can?